Saturday, August 28, 2010

my personal reaction, - aheartbroken

The moment you are experiencing tension,
you will lose your attention,
then,you are in total confusion,
and, you will feel some irritation,
this may spoil your personal reaction,
ultimately,you won't get co-operation
and get things into complication,
then your blood pressure may raise caution.
And you may have to take medication,
why not try to understnd the situation ?
many problems will be solved by discussion.
which will work out better in your proffesion ?
Do not think this is my free suggestion,
it is only for your prevention,
if you understand my intention
you will never come again to,
experience TENSION.
Can anyone ever try to understand me ?
why isn't life getting easier everyday ?
Dear God, i'm seek for a happiness and for a calmness.
When will it come to my life ?
When will this difficult things going over ?
i will just cry,cry,cry, and --- cry

No comments:

Post a Comment